For our seniors; this is a last Who-rah and a new beginning to their life. For our returning students; this next year is a chance to grow what has already been started by those before you!!And with that I leave you all with these last words of wisdom:
1. Life isn't always FAIR, but it's always GOOD.
2. When in doubt, just take the next small step.
3. Life is too short to waist time hating anyone....
4. Your job won't take care of you when your sick. Your friends and parents will. Stay in touch.
5. Life can change in the blink of an eye. But don't worry GOD doesn't blink!!
6. Cry with someone....it's more healing than crying alone.
7. Make piece with your past so it won't screw up your present.
8. You don't have to win every argument; Agree to disagree.
9. Whatever doesn't kill you REALLY does make your STRONGER!!
10. It's OK to get angry with God....he can take it.
Thank you for spending the last year with us. I can't wait to see what the next year brings for all of us. May God bless you in all that you do!!
-Jasmine Vinson; Office/ House Manager and Cook of the $Dinner